Friday, February 25, 2011

1107 Themes Nokia s60 Mega Pack :1



finally finished this post also (1107 Themes Nokia s60 Pack)
its pretty big file size of 113MB kira2
These themes nokia s60 applies to them:
3230, 6600, 6630, 7610, 6680, 6681, etc. ..........

but who would I tanyain, there are not ya want to download?
because the file size is big enough .......
His themes are numbered 1107
if you want to download please ....
why not in the entrance fee charged or free ......
as well as other files please borong all .......

Anyway, if there is a need software but do not exist in this post please stay his comment, not later posts ........ I usahain
but if I could sich, but if not able to excuse me .........

I can not cook sich?
can donk ...
he he .........

Anyway, sorry ya if its mostly text-speaking English because I'm lazy like making up .......
but do not suggest that can read the title and then immediately download aja dech .....
than nyita time ...
actually I also can not b. english he ... he ......

uda uda tired before I wrote it yes ......
Bye .........




http://depositfiles.com/files/4ihs39kzg  --111.12 MB

0 comments :

Post a Comment